Friday, June 17, 2011

It's been a few days since the last post, but there's been plenty of things going on...

To start, I'm super stoked to say that my favorite hockey team, the Boston Bruins became the new world champions of the hockey world after a long and hard fought battle.  The heart, toughness, and determination they showed all season long, and especially throughout the playoff run made this season one to remember. So for the first Stanley Cup win since '72... Congratulations Killer B's!



The best part was the Canucks fans decided to destroy their own city in response to the upset...


Photo borrowed from Travel to Selangor.

Yesterday was another one to remember. I was lucky enough to spend the day embarking on urban adventures with the person I admire most... Started off the day at the dog park and watched the elderly reminisce about earlier days while their dogs seemed to do the same. After a delightful lunch in Long Beach and a couple errands, off to Old Town Pasadena we went. Checked out a rad farmers market, got some amazing ice cream at a unique coffee shop, and flipped our fingers through the pages of books inside a cool bookstore. The owner Lauri said I looked like someone from the 50s and I told her I was psyked on her store. Another visit is in the near future for sure. 

My Lotus Flower... surrounded by the loveliness that she emits.


After an interesting and killer dinner at small but cozy brazillian joint, we cappy the night off at the Griffith Observatory. There was some cloud coverage, so the telescopes weren't offering the greatest sights of all, but I enjoyed every single second of my day from start to finish.   







Days like these make life worth living...


No comments:

Post a Comment