Wednesday, March 30, 2011

On A Mission...

Yesterday was one of those that you just can never get enough of. You wake up expecting the day to be a good one, but by the time it ends you realize it's difficult to imagine it any better. It was a day filled with spontaneous adventure, never-ending fun, and a few memories were created to boot. A veggie sandwich, admiring the California coastline, and gourmet cupcakes with one who makes my heart beat heavy was just a small fraction of the good times that took part. 

Included in the madness was a visit to the San Juan Capistrano mission. Last time I'd been there I think my age number was still a single digit and I was taken there in a large yellow school bus. This is where growing up has it's perks. You really to learn to appreciate your surroundings, as well as your time before you hit the casket. Here's a few shots from the church within the mission, and hopes to many more days like this ahead...




No comments:

Post a Comment